Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

The end got me so bad. "Its a big lady, take a shot of Jaegar" LMAO fits so well.

The Sorrows The Sorrows

oi felt like i watched a simpsons creepy pasta

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

OK they seriously need to make a pokemon movie thats this action packed and brutal. and without bitchy ash because we can all agree he wont take it that far. pussy....

Metal Queer Solid Part 1 Metal Queer Solid Part 1

ummm how the fuck does this relat to metal gear solid in any way? i mean yea sure the whole sneaking in referenxe isntenough, now if you threw in a box idea then yes its enough but sadly its not, still a decent animation.

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

did anyone notice misty hanging herself in the back after the first battle?

Beaches and Shores Beaches and Shores

goes to show that women cant ever get along lmao. hasnt been five minutes and they havent learned eachothers names yet.

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

amazing. i love the music i know it was from kingdom hearts. I loved the story and the message it brings

exninja123 responds:

haha, thanks! :D

When Im Excited When Im Excited

loved it. God why cant i find girls like that. that are just fun n cute god damnit life sucks lol

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

lol

I like the vid n al but it seems that when something gets popular at a very quick rate the ppl who didnt like now hate it. I dont hear it often so idk if its annoying or stupid. but like i said when things that ppl hate get popular they get really pissed off so my interpenetration is that someone made he joke a group of individuals didnt like it and now that its popular their now envious.

Muppets 2011 Muppets 2011

lol

oh yea thats exactly how the muppets movie went down.