Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

good

great game sucks for me because i have a shity up key so i cnt move efficently. still good game tho

Fear Is Vigilance Fear Is Vigilance

nice

wow this game should be called street fighter.... oh wait...

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

wow

ok ive read alot of these reviews and people really? just because the author doesnt approve of drugs doesnt mean you have the right to curse their child to be a pothead. and mostly i didnt like the fact how some of you want to influence that child into smoking pot. you see its crap like that, that corrupts our youth in society honestly you should repect their views and leave their family out of it cuz honestly if hes like me and if i see anyone trying to get my kid on dope i wont just kick their ass. ill fucking kill em and thats the truth. because their trying to make my child believe that inhaling this substance will make a happyer and better person. when you can be a happyer and better person without it and thats what everyone fails to realize because they were too weak and stupid when they first tryed the drug so they got hooked and forever believe that thats what makes people happy.which doesnt by the way ive lost alot of friends and family over this stupid ass drug. well anyways great game, love the music and to all you potheads enjoy your little dream world and false sence of reality cuz i know thats the one thing you dont want to be in. REALITY!!!

Looming Looming

Great Game

If any anyone has any questions on how to get any of the portals contact me it took me about 1 hour but i managed to figure it all out :P great game i love the mystery and story behind it.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

its ok

the sneaking around and alarm part kinda reminds me of metal gear solid