Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

The end got me so bad. "Its a big lady, take a shot of Jaegar" LMAO fits so well.

The Sorrows The Sorrows

oi felt like i watched a simpsons creepy pasta

Pokemon: Fated Duel Pokemon: Fated Duel

OK they seriously need to make a pokemon movie thats this action packed and brutal. and without bitchy ash because we can all agree he wont take it that far. pussy....

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

good

great game sucks for me because i have a shity up key so i cnt move efficently. still good game tho

Fear Is Vigilance Fear Is Vigilance

nice

wow this game should be called street fighter.... oh wait...

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

wow

ok ive read alot of these reviews and people really? just because the author doesnt approve of drugs doesnt mean you have the right to curse their child to be a pothead. and mostly i didnt like the fact how some of you want to influence that child into smoking pot. you see its crap like that, that corrupts our youth in society honestly you should repect their views and leave their family out of it cuz honestly if hes like me and if i see anyone trying to get my kid on dope i wont just kick their ass. ill fucking kill em and thats the truth. because their trying to make my child believe that inhaling this substance will make a happyer and better person. when you can be a happyer and better person without it and thats what everyone fails to realize because they were too weak and stupid when they first tryed the drug so they got hooked and forever believe that thats what makes people happy.which doesnt by the way ive lost alot of friends and family over this stupid ass drug. well anyways great game, love the music and to all you potheads enjoy your little dream world and false sence of reality cuz i know thats the one thing you dont want to be in. REALITY!!!

Rising Sun Rising Sun

this is the kind gf music you play in ninja gaiden wen you slaugter horde waves of ninjas :D

Smoking Smoking

is that Meryl?

she looks like her from mgs4 pretty good tho

exokopaka responds:

Lol. Nah, but I can't lie, it's characters like Meryl that influenced the creation of this character.